Part of the world famous Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair this private residence was first designed in 1913 with the building works completed in 1925.
The client required a full programme of bespoke cornice works throughout the property as part of a full refurbishment programme.
All the cornice profiles used were moulded and fitted to all rooms, including the individual lighting details to the entrance hall columns
and coffered ceilings.
A main feature of this design were two decorative panelled ceilings. Each of a different design but both formed through the use of repeating patterns of radiused and straight plain run panel details.
SCOPE OF WORKS:
- Manufacture moulds to match bespoke Cornice profiles.
- Manufacture moulds for A.C. vent outlets to be set within the Cornices.
- Manufacture moulds for both bespoke Ceiling panel profiles and shapes.
- Set out Ceilings for correct layout of the panelled decoration to suit exact site dimensions.
- Manufacture and install all items on site.