Cut out and remove mouldings applied as historic repairs but manufactured incorrectly.
New mouldings to:
- Match the original mouldings exactly
- Achieve correct depth of enrichment
Remove and completely replace 4 number full arches replaced due to bomb damage in second world war. Again these replacements had been manufactured incorrectly.
Paint removal of up to 38 layers of paint back to original decoration, to allow for:
- bomb damage and heat applied to paint
- Historic fire damage
- Originally open to the elements prior to glazed roof
- Working alongside heritage